Friday, December 25, 2009

Family

It's really nice to see family. I haven't been home for the holidays in at least 8 years. First time I've been in the same place as all my sisters in a long time. There are five of us, so it's a challenge to get everyone together in one place. So, despite the drama (there is always drama) I am very happy. Now on to Xmas dinner #2...

There was also stunning scenery on the drive up, which I'll post when I return (mental note: when traveling with digital camera, travel with thingy that reads the data off of it...) I will also be posting another Local Eats: Great White North Edition.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

So glad that you're having a nice visit! (And yay for siblings! My sister made me laugh so hard last night that my stomach actually hurts this morning.)

a.nony.mouse said...

I hope this holiday brought you peace. I love the line "Out of my head, into the world." I may co-opt it. Best wishes for a Happy New Year!