Monday, July 27, 2009

Ahhh, Lists.

I'm compiling a list of primary source materials that are available in public repositories (i.e., not private collections) in an Appendix for The Book.

The nice thing is, I have 14 new pages of stuff, some of the locations previously unpublished, none of them published all together. Progress has been made, and it's exactly the type of fussy, non-big picture progress that I could handle this week.

Of course, that leaves one less fussy, non-big picture progress item for another rough week, but I'll cross that bridge when I come to it.

3 comments:

Ink said...

Hooray! Sounds like a great (and helpful) project.

squadratomagico said...

Congratulations on getting one more fussy thing out of the way!

Digger said...

Thanks! Of course, it isn't -completely- done; I'm hoping Big Ass Archives Far Away is able to contribute a few entries, and there is tweaking... but yay!