- Revise article for regional journal, by end of April
- Write book review for topical newsletter, by mid-April
- Write short research note for topical newsletter, by mid-April
- Write article for sub-field journal, no distinct deadline, but needs to be done, as I've been exchanging email with the editor.
- Wrangle session for annual conference: participants confirmed, aiming for abstract submission for early May (hopefully I shall escape the curse of the 8am Sunday slot...)
- Write my own abstract for the session.
- Do research at OMGSuperCoolSite over the summer (June?) so that I have something to present at said conference; paper draft due mid-Novemberish
- Write paper for regional topical symposium, mid-May
- Skim notes for paper presentation at regional meeting, late May
- Oh yeah, The Book....
Sunday, April 10, 2011
Scary To Do List
I think I may have over-committed myself, or at least gotten frighteningly close...