Sunday, July 11, 2010

Roller Derby

The Philthy Britches (in black) say hello to the Broad Street Butchers (in red), July 10, 2010


Home from the Roller Derby. Damn but the arena was sweltering! Had a blast... if anyone is interested, I heard that the only banked track in the East will soon be completed. Very old school; roadtrip!!!

Ready to race! (Philthy Britches vs. Broad Street Butchers) July 10, 2010


Out of my way! Heavy metal hookers (in lime green) vs. Charm City Speed Regime, July 10, 2010


And they're off! (Philthy Britches vs. Broad Street Butchers), July 10, 2010

1 comment:

Bavardess said...

Oh my god, I watched that movie Whip It a couple of weeks ago, and now I so want to be a roller derby queen-bitch! If you like roller derby, or movies about punchy, tough, take-no-shit women, I highly recommend it.